From:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 13:54:32 -0500

"THESE ARE BY FAR THE BEST GLUTEN-FREE COOKIES I'VE HAD!"

Glutenfreeda's new 'Real Cookies' are pre-formed, refrigerated cookie dough that
you bake at home!  These are unbelievable gluten-free cookies that defy the words,
gluten-free!  Real Cookies taste like genuine, real cookies!  Order your Real Cookies
online at www.glutenfreeda.com!

Real Cookies are processed in a dedicated gluten-free facility.

The Results Are In!   The first customers of Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies have tasted
and spoken,

"These cookies were unbelievable!  They tasted just like real cookies!"....Pamela

"I made these cookies for the holidays for my sister and we couldn't keep them away
from the rest of the family!"....Carol

"Real Cookies are amazing!  I didn't think gluten-free cookies could taste like
this!"....Sally

"We honestly were hoping for the best, but expected these cookies to be like all the
rest, boy were we surprised!  These cookies are perfect without that 'gritty'
taste!"...Richard

"We were hesitant to purchase these cookies because of the shipping cost, but we
did because of the advertising claim that they are just like real cookies.  They are
exactly like real cookies!  This is a great gluten-free product!"...June

"I bought these cookies for my 6 year old son who has Celiac and he loved them,
especially the Peanut Paul & Marys!"...Stephanie

"I thought I would never be able to have good chocolate chip cookies again.  Thank
you for Real Cookies, the chocolate chip cookies are wonderful!"...Sharon

"These cookies are just like the real thing, you really cannot tell them apart"....Beth

If you've been craving a genuine, real cookie, your wait is over!  Glutenfreeda's new
Real Cookies are the real thing!

Order a Sampler pack and try each flavor, then you be the judge!  We are confident
that you'll agree that Real Cookies are the best gluten-free cookies available!

Have a happy and delicious New Years!