From:
Jerry Diakiw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 06:54:02 -0500

I recently sent out a request for up to date info on bread machines.
Thanks to all who responded. It certainly seeems a ot of people are happy
with a wide variety of brands. I found the Redd Star service particularly
helpful. Pat a 1800 4 celiac (423 5922) was amazing! They have tested a
wide variety of models and can be very specific about what each machine
can or cannot do. The wellbilt distributor in my area recommended the
r150 model which Pat had not nmetioned as one of the four welbilt models
they recommended (3300, 2100, 2200, 4000) When I phoned her back she
exclaimed Get it if you can . They thought it was no longer available.
Sommers Distributing here in Ontario has several hundred  R150 machines
in stick and parts are not a problem either. They are expensive here in
Canada(350 Canadian Dollars). If anyone wants further information
callAlbert Sommer at 905 795 0550
 REd Star also recommends the Regal model K6750 Toasmaster 1195 and the
1154 and finally the Red Star  machine which will be sold via the shopping
network on March 23 and 24 for $99.95 US (was available at Walmart for
79.95) Individuals praised their panasonics, Zo's Black and Deckers among
others.
 Pat at the Red Star number is also a great help on bredmaking problems
,tips, recipes
jerry