Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:06:25 -0700

Here it is the much belated grain mill summary!  I had not idea selecting
a grain mill would be such a complicated process!
-----------------
k-tec  http://waltonfeed.com/kitmill.html  It paid for itself in a very
very short period of time.
----------------
I have a Kitchen Aid stand mixer.  I bought the grain mill attachment
about a year ago.  I use it for rice flour.  It does a great job.  You
can grind up to 10 cups at one time before the motor needs a rest.
Super-fast set up
and clean up.  I bought it online for $80 or $90.  I remember doing a lot
of comparison shopping for best price and free shipping.  Sorry, but I
don't remember the website.  Best of luck.  Marilyn  Madison County
I have a Whisper Mill and it works very well.  I've ground millet, rice,
brown rice, and buckwheat.  Mary Anne
There's a summary about Whisper Mills in the archives: