From:
Jenny Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 19:50:56 -0500

Hello there,
I am a bit frustrated.  I am traveling to Italy with my 7 year old
celiac daugher.  We will be leaving from Chicago going through St Louis,
going through New York (JFK) and onto Milan.  The return trip will be
the same destinations.  TWA does not offer a gluten free meal and they
have stopped offering a fruit meal.  Here are my questions:

* What is another type of meal that is closest to gluten free?
* What are some good travel meal/snack suggestions?
* Has anyone had any luck with TWA getting a sufficient meal?

I hate the fact that they will be offering meals that Erin will have to
smell and look at, but will not be able to eat at all.  Thanks for any
input.

Jenny
Illinois