From:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 07:37:13 -0400

CSA Michigan Capital Celiac/DH Group  Chapter 43  Lansing MI will be
holding its 7th Annual Gluten Free Fair on October 18  10:00 a.m. to 2:00
p.m. at the Ramada Inn 7501 W. Saginaw Lansing MI.

We are looking for vendors whose mission is to serve the needs of the
persons who need to be on a gluten free diet for medical reasons.  Very
reasonably priced participation fee.  Online application.  Volunteers
available to staff tables.   The first 35 vendors will be in the main room;
 other vendors will be placed in available space. Early bird discount on
participation fee. We expect 1000 visitors from all over Michigan and
beyond. You may sell products at the fair.

Contact Information:   [log in to unmask],   lansingglutenfreefiar.weebly.com;
  on Facebook Lansing Gluten Free Fair.  Margaret:   810 252 1049.

Greta de Wolf
Lansing MI 517 349 0294