From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 22:17:21 -0400

Just an FYI for those of you particularly interested in Gluten Free Dining and Travel...

I'm participating in a "Blog Hop" with other bloggers later in May, in which I'll be posting for 10 days on subjects related to GF Dining and Travel. (I'll have links to other great posts by my fellow GF bloggers each day, too.) To ensure you don't miss any of this useful info, you can sign up for my Blog feed at the top left of my Blog:

http://www.glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com

And in the meantime, we just published May's Featured Review on our site showcasing an AMAZING and totally GLUTEN FREE bakery in the Boston area. (Their food -- which includes not only a huge range of sweet treats but also savory lunch and dinner entrees -- is also free of several other allergens.)

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

And thanks to all of you who contribute to our site each day by submitting reviews...your personal feedback about safe places to eat benefits so many people in the GF community! Keep those reviews coming!

Karen Broussard
Founder, GlutenFreeTravelSite
Northern Virginia