Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:36:36 -0400

I have had celiac since 1993 and have done well until several months ago.   I went off my diet for     awhile and was doing very well.  I think it has caught up with me.  No stomach problems but I have been diagnosis with pre-diabetics, cholesterol and triclyrides problems.  Also rheumatoid arthritis problems.

I am back on my diet, but now I worried about arthritics and possibility of a heart attack.  The doctors said that it could happen with so much wrong with my body.

On top of everything I have been taking care of husband for the past seven years.  He has brain injury from an freak accident plus many more health problems.  Now we have found out he has pre-cancerous on his face.  Facing surgery.  My sister-in-law has been diagnosed with cancer-very bad.  I also help with her care with other family members.  We received all this information in last seven days.

I am so stressed out that I know this is making all my problems worse.  Does anyone have had any of these problems?    Any suggestions helpful.

I have not written in along time.

Dianne