From:
Linda McPhail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda McPhail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:38:54 -0600

Hi All,

I just wanted to pass this along from Hickory Farms.

Dear Linda,

We know longer carry cheese balls, but we do have other types of cheese. Yes
our pastry items include wheat flour. The beef and turkey sticks are gluten
free. It depends on what type of cheese you were looking at to tell if its
gluten free.
If we can assist you any further please let us know.

Regards,
Nakeisha
Customer Service

Linda McPhail
Central Processing Assistant
ISACA

The information in this e-mail is confidential, and intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying
or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and
may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of ISACA/ITGI.