From:
anne barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 10:33:18 -0500

Dear Listmates,

After being diagnosed about a year ago, I finally found a GF cereal I
enjoyed eating, Kellogg's Nutri Grain Almond Raisin Cereal.  Problem is,
everyone else at my house likes it too, and the box empties quickly.  I
have tried to find it the last few weeks, and have tried different
stores.  Finally, I asked the grocery manager to check it for me.  He
tells me it has been discontinued by his supplier.

So, I called Kellogg's this morning, and was told that they are no
longer distributing it, and are not certain how much longer it will be
in production because it has not been very popular.  We can still order
it from the company, and she is going to mail me an order form.  She
said it will be a minimum of 1/2 a case, which is 7 boxes at $23.20 or
14 boxes for $42.03.  Shipping is included.  You have to call 1 800
962-1413 and request an order form.

Personally, I would like to see this product sell better, so that I can
buy it at the store.  If any of you out there like this cereal also,
please call them them and request them to continue making it.  Maybe it
will make a difference.

Thanks for your assistance.
Anne in SanAntonio