From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:33:54 -0500

We're going down to Naples, FL at the end of the month. Can anyone
recommend any good restaurants and HFS's.  We'll be staying fairly
close Airport-Pulling and Ammokolee rds.  I'd prefer restaurant names
closer to this area as we're just not prepared to brave the crowds at
meal times in the downtown area.

Sherene in Norfolk