From:
wendymwashington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 22:05:12 -0400

Hi, Listmates:

No more posts about Blood Type O and Celiac Disease, please! I found out
what I needed to know ... and here it is.

Most respondents have blood type O, as reflected in the general
population. A handful of respondents have other blood types, which in
itself answers my question -- not all celiacs have blood type O.

For those of you who asked for specific numbers in my summary, here they
are: 23 people responded that they read the book; only 4 of these
disagreed with it (one person described it as "hogwash"). 44 people
responded that they did not read the book, but were curious about the
findings. There was nothing scientific about this survey, so for those
(very few, thankfully) who chastised me for asking my question, I say,
"Hey, chill out. Go take a hike -- it's glutenfree and gets you away
from the computer for a little while."

Thanks to all who responded, especially the friendly folks!!! Best
wishes to you all.

Wendy Washington