Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:21:12 +0000

 Dear Listmates
In preparation for a conference in Seoul, Korea, I have contacted the conference staff who are going to add "Gluten-free" to their current options for special dietary needs (None/Vegetarian) for the conference banquet.
I would feel more confident if I knew that they were aware not just of the standard grain restrictions but also, since I react to some ingredients that do not disturb all g-f individuals, I need them to know that the definition has to include distilled white vinegar and flavoring extracts that contain alcohol.

As I am unfamiliar with Korean cooking, and I do know from previous experience in Eastern Europe that white vinegar is so central to certain cooking processes that it doesn't even count as an ingredient,
would someone be so kind as to furnish me the necessary description: In both English and Korean so that I know what the message says?

Many thanks.

Nancy Garniez

http://nancygarniez.blogspot.com
www.tonalrefraction.com