From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:44:46 -0800

    Thank you for your great response to our offer of free Chocolate Cake Mixes last month. Recently our Lemon Cake Mix was reviewed by www.godairyfree.org.  Our Lemon Cake Mix received 5 stars or the Top Pick.
    This month our offer is 20 free Lemon Cake Mixes to the first 20 requests for a sample of our Lemon Cake Mix. Mention that you saw our AD on the Celiac Listserv. Offer expires on March 10th.
    Enjoy our other outstanding products:

    General Purpose Flour - A blend of eight gluten-free flours with excellent baking properties.
    Pancake & Waffle Mix - "So light they danced off the skillet".
    Bread Mix - Kids love this Bread Mix.
    Classic Dark Bread Mix- Probably the most nutritious Gluten-Free Bread Mix.
    Non-Dairy Bread Mix -Especially for those on a g-f and dairy-free diet
    Chocolate Cake Mix - Awesome!

    Joan M. Wade, President
    Phone: 800-297-5399
    Email: [log in to unmask]