From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 16:50:21 -0700

Hi,
This is Dianne Kolb, I haven't written in quite a while. everything is
going some better for me. I have actually gain five pounds. My problem
is with the cd, thyroid  and blood sugar problems, does anyone every get
the shakes or not sleeping at night. I will being doing okay for weeks,
then all of sudden I can not sleep for two to three nights . Then I
started sleeping good again and this with taking something that doctor
has prescribe something to help me sleep. It seems to run in cycles.
Does this seem strange or normal. I know that my potassium runs low at
time and I can usually keep that under control. Also I go to bathroom
allot with my bowels but not necessary diarrhea. The doctors are
checking me every six weeks and having to increase the dosage of my
thyroid medicine. It is at a stage where it is not putting out enough
hormone. Up to 1mg now. Sorry to be so long. Just need to talk and see
if anyone has similar problems?\
Thanks
Dianne