From:
Michael Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 22:16:54 -0800

I shared a case of muffin mix from Dietary Specialties with a friend who
handled the order.  They lost the order, and after making three separate
phone calls, we received our first shipment after one month. This is one
experience, hopefully not typical for them.  Great muffins, but as
another Janet said, I too stay home and do most things from scratch.
The Modesto, Calif. Janet