From:
dianne kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
dianne kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 15:00:26 -0500

  I need some help!  I have been under allot of stress with my husband. Some of you might remember I posted a message about gaining weight. Also that I was under allot of  stress because of the accident my husband had in 2001  which resulted in a brain injury and then he had a seizure in October of 2002 which left him with real bad short term memory. Well, my husband had another seizure Monday, has come out of it, more memory problems and will be in the hospital for 10 more days for rehab.

Sorry to be so long. The problem is the lack of sleep and stress, I have eaten several things with gluten in it, but have not been sick. I do not if this could be normal and will hit me later. I trying to eat better now, and get more rest, but do not knowing if things could really get bad for me since I eat all those things with gluten
Thanks
Dianne Kolb