From:
Olive Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olive Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 22:49:40 -0700

Hi Listmates,

Last month we launched Gluten Free Tools, a website offering quality kitchen tools. We particularly consider the needs of gluten free cooks.  We offer 700 watt Bosch Kitchen Machines and their many useful and versatile accessories, the Zojirushi Bread Machine, Ultimate Breadman Bread Machine, and Zojirushi rice machines, high quality Vacuum Sealers, Grain Grinders, and Nut, Seed, and Spice Grinders.

We have access to many more high quality items such as juicers, and dehydrators, and will carry or obtain almost any item a customer might request.  We offer free shipping on orders over $100, and contribute 4% of your purchase amount to a celiac/gluten intolerant cause of your choice.

Question about Non Dairy Milk Making Machines
Recently we found a soy milk maker that processes fresh soy milk as well as rice, coconut, almond and almost any other kind of non dairy milk.   It retails around $179, but makes a 2 quart pitcher of soy milk inexpensively for $ .25 -.50.  Other milk costs would vary depending on the cost of the food used.  For instance, almond milk would be a higher cost than rice milk, but a savings over commercially processed almond milk products.

Is a "milk maker" an item that you as a gluten free and possibly dairy free consumer would find useful?  The advantage is lowered cost, freshness, and no hassle finding a brand that is gluten free, vs a prepackaged, but higher cost product.
If this item would be helpful, we will put it on the website.  Let us know at [log in to unmask]

Grain Grinders

Gluten Free Tools carries several grain grinders suitable for use with a number of alternative grains.  Two of these mills and a nut seed and spice mill, and kitchen machine mill attachments are featured on the website www.geocities.com/glutenfreetools
Other models are available, including hand crank mills, and are available upon request.

The NutriMill is the latest model in home grain grinders and has several nice updated features, including variable speeds.  This allows a variety of textures from fine to coarse, allowing for corn meal and cereal type grinds.  The NutriMill has a somewhat quieter running speed than the Whisper Mill, equal to that of a normal vacuum cleaner.

The Whisper Mill was probably the most well known mill available before the NutriMill came on the market.  We can carry the Whisper Mill upon request, but it is not featured on the website since the NutriMill is now available.

The Ultra Mill is a good serviceable mill for the budget minded consumer.  It has one speed and therefore one grinding texture, but it produces a fine, superior flour.

Remember that grains with a moisture content over 10% should not be used in these impact type grinders.  Ask your grain supplier!  Also anything fibrous, or with a high oil content such as nuts seeds or spices should not be used in these machines.

Also they cannot

These mills carry a lifetime warranty so if at any time there is a machine damage from an unsuitable food used in them by mistake, the manufacturer will cover the damage.

Happy grinding.  Come browse our website and check out our grinders, mixers, and other kitchen equipment.

Have a great July,
Olive Kaiser
Gluten Free Tools
877-456-7704