From:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:23:49 -0700

Hello, group!

  I found a new product by Del Monte called Harvest Selections at my local grocery store the other day, one product looked safe, so I bought it and then wrote to Del Monte to ask which of their other Harvest Selections are GF.  They wrote back the following.  I did indeed buy the Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans, so I made a safe choice.  Unfortunately, that is the only Harvest Selections that is GF, but I thought I'd share the rest of this e-mail, since it lists their other GF products.

  Happy Spring!

  Kelli in WY