From:
Gwyn Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:40:56 -0500

Dear List

I guess my question was just out of curiosity.  I have no intentions of
trying to write a book at this time... (or, at any time. I'm not very
good at writing at all.  But thanks for the encouragement!!)

Almost everyone (out of 34) said that they would CLEARLY welcome a
single comprehensive book to gluten free cooking and living.
The general opinion was that there is alot of wonderful info out there,
but it's all over the place.  There are also so many opinions about what
degrees of sensitivity exist within the community/population of people
with CD.

My idea was that a book that addressed all aspects of CD could be
utilised by us, our families, and professionals.  Quite a sizable
market.  One member, Danna Korn, wrote to tell me that she's written a
book that covers this subject from the science end to coping with the
change in lifestyle.  Danna, let us know when it gets published!

Thank you everyone for your input,

Gwyneth