Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 08:48:09 EST

Hello Everyone:

This is a reminder about the next meeting for the Kent, WA Support Group on
the 4th of March, 7-9 pm.

For anyone who has not had a chance to attend, we meet at the United Way Good
Neighbor Center, 305 South 43rd St., Renton, WA. It is across the street from
the main entrance of Valley Medical Center Hospital.

At the last meeting, it was suggested we might bring a favorite recipe and
some samples to share. If anyone would like to do this, let me know, so we can
get set up as needed.

Another idea was to bring in just the packages of GF products.

I've obtained a copy of A Guide Through The Medicine Chest, for Gluten Free
Medicine. I'll bring that to meetings for reference.

That is it for now.

Doug - 253-520-7535  or email  [log in to unmask]