From:
deni weber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
deni weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:48:36 -0500

Having called Green Mountain Gringo (great salsa and wonderful chips)
when I first discovered them and before they started stating GF on
their label and being assured these were the only products they
produced, I was surprised to find a corn chip that was obviously not
one that belonged in the bag I had purchased.  I called them to ask
if they had started manufacturing other chips and was told that other
products by other companies share their lines and that they are very
careful to sanitize the lines between product runs.  I wonder just
how careful they can be if an entire chip makes it into their
packages.  I asked what the chip might be but the gal told me to take
it with me to the store and compare it to those in other packages to
find out.  ???  They don't know what other chips are run on those
lines or they are unwilling to say.  I think I just bought my last
package of Green Mountain Gringo chips. Personal choice on my part -
but thought that the information that manufactures share lines was
enlightening.

deni weber
Valparaiso, IN  USA
--
Confidentiality Notice: Please remember that email cannot be
guaranteed a secure medium for transmission of confidential