From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 00:54:26 -0500

Now is your chance to get the books you've
wanted at a terrific savings.

I have a limited supply of slightly-imperfect books.
They cannot be sold at full price because the corner
of the cover is slightly bent or the cover may have
a small scratch.  Otherwise, these books are in
fresh-off-the-press condition.

                 SAVE 45% !
WFGF Reduced Calorie Cookbook
Regularly $18.95 plus shipping
Now just $10.43 plus $4.00 shipping

                 SAVE 33% !
WFGF Dessert Cookbook
Regularly $15.95 plus shipping
Now just $10.69 plus $3.00 shipping

                 SAVE 25% !
WFGF Cookbook for Kids and Working Adults
Regularly $19.95 plus shipping
Now just $14.96 plus $4.00 shipping

Ohio residents add 5.75% sales tax.

You may go to the following websites for more
information about the books, but these books
cannot be ordered at these prices over the
website.
http://www.wfgf.homestead.com/gf.html
http://www.glutenfree.homestead.com/homepage.html
http://homestead.com/gfkids/gf.html

These slightly-marred books are in limited supply.
To assure that the book(s) you want are still
available, please e-mail me before sending in
your check and I will respond to confirm your
order and availability of the book(s).

Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day!
Connie Sarros
3270 Camden Rue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223