Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 18:01:00 +0000

Hi All,
I received a lot of wonderful responses from you, thank you all.  For the seven people who thought I should know I could convert recipes from regular cookbooks into gf…I know that, I do that.  However, I like collecting gf cookbooks for a couple of reasons:  I have friends/family who want to cook for me, but don’t have a clue about cooking gf and don’t want to spend a lot of time learning what they can substitute ; and I like looking at the different techniques the different authors come up with to handle the absence of gluten.

Here’s the list of books that you sent me, some I have never heard of and can’t wait to try:

Cinquepalmi, Jennifer.  The Complete Book of Gluten-Free Cooking.

Fenster, Carol Lee.  Gluten-Free Celebrations: Memorable Meals without Wheat.

Fenster, Carol. Wheat Free Recipes & Menus.

Hagman, Bette.  The Gluten-Free Gourmet Bakes Bread. (2 votes)

Hagman, Bette.  The Gluten-free Gourmet Cooks Fast and Healthy (3 votes)

Hagman, Bette. The Gluten-free Gourmet Makes Comfort Food.

Hammond,  Lelsie and Lynne Marie Rominger. kid-friendly food allergy cookbook.

Fenster, Carol. Gluten Free 101.

Maltin, Vanessa.   Beyond Rice Cakes

Mauksch, Mary Wachtel. Fabulous & Flourless: Cakes, Tarts, Tortes, roulades, Puddings, Souffles, Cookies, and More.

Reilly, Rebecca.  Gluten free baking.

Roberts, Annalise. Gluten-free Baking Classics (2 votes)

Ryberg, Robyn.  The Gluten-Free Kitchen. (4 votes)

Sanderson, Sheri L.  Incredible Edible Gluten-Free Food for Kids: 150 Family-Tested Recipes .

Washburn, Donna and Heather Butt.  125 Best GF Recipes

*******
*******