From:
Diana Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:29:35 -0500

Hi, a couple of day ago I got an interesting book that listed 4 blood types
and 4 diets. What interested me was they also talked about gluten causing
trouble for people in all 4 blood groups.Here are a couple of statements
from the book:  Lectins are "A chemical Reaction occurs between your blood
and the foods you eat." Gluten happens to be a lectin for all four groups.
A lectin can cause problems with differnet organs and body systems. They
can cause "irritable bowel syndrome in the intestines or cirrhosis in the
liver, or block the flow of blood through the kidneys- to name just a few
of the effects."

In the book they list lectins food triggers for each blood group. They also
list foods that will make you gain weight and lose weight for each food
group and that can help or effect different disorders a person might have,
including hyperactivity, mental illness, and arthritis. Of course this is
what the book says.

What I would like to do is a little experiment to see if the results match
with what the book says. What I need is your blood type and what foods you
are sensitive to. After I get the results I will summarize them and see
haow they compare with the books findings. I will also list the book's
lists of foods for the different blood groups.

Please send your blood type and what foods you are sensitive to

Diana at [log in to unmask]

This only a comparison and not a scientific experiment. I will also be
summarizing my last post as soon as I get my thyroid results back.

Thank you.