From:
Madwoman Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Madwoman Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:39:40 -0500

Madwoman Foods is spreading out in the midwest.  Our products will soon
be available in the natural foods freezer section at the CashWise
stores in Minnesota and North Dakota.  I will be giving out samples of
our products at the Red River Celiac Conference on October 15 in
Moorhead, MN.

Madwoman Foods makes low glycemic, high nutrition gluten-free tea cakes
and frozen pizzas.  We concentrate on convenient, ready-to-eat foods
that are all natural and healthy.

This month we are introducing another new tea cake flavor: Hot
Chocolate  which combines our top selling cocoa mocha tea cake with a
touch of cayenne pepper and toasted almonds.  Come get a taste of this
new flavor at Valley Natural Co-op in Burnsville, MN, on Sept 15 from 3
pm to 6 pm or Fresh and Natural Foods in Shoreview, MN, on Sept 24 from
11 am to 4 pm.

Please email me if you would like me to visit your Minnesota support
group with samples and literature on our products.
([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask])

I apologize to those folks requesting our products outside of Minnesota
(and soon North Dakota too.)  I have sent samples to a national
distributor to try to get our products in stores closer to  you.  I'll
keep you posted on our progress.  Thank you for all of your
suggestions.  I have also completed our shipping tests and we will be
launching our online store next month for sales in outstate Minnesota,
North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, and northern
Illinois.  We just keep moving forward one state at a time.

Check out our website for where to find Madwoman Foods casien-free,
gluten-free Tea Cakes and guten-free frozen Pizza.
              www.madwomanfoods.com

Brenda
Madwoman Foods
madwomanfoods.com

P.S.  We are deeply saddened by the tragedy caused by Katrina.  Along
with many in the celiac community, we will be contributing 10% of our
sales in the rest of 2005 to help those in need.  There are so many in
need and so much to be done.