From:
Marne Platt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marne Platt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2007 08:37:56 -0400

Hi All
There isn't much experience out there with hemp flour. One person suggested
using it in something that was supposed to be dark brown, like zucchini bread.
Another was told that hemp is often grown in rotation with wheat, making
cross-contamination an issue.
I did not have a reaction to the muffins, so I will incorporate hemp flour as
part of the total GF flour mix in appropriate baked goods. These will be
interesting experiments!
Kind regards
Marne