From:
Sally Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 20:25:03 -0400

From time to time people email me or the list inquiring about grain
mills and tortilla makers.  I have found a source for them and listed
the description I received below.  For further information, please email
Win Peterson at [log in to unmask] (website:  http://boschusa.net/).  I
have no financial interest in the company, just a happy customer.

Sally Lopez

From Win Peterson:

"We have two major mills that grind rice (and all grains and most beans)
phenomenally.  The Whispermill retails for $199 right now. The Ultra
mill is $159  (No shipping on the mills within the continental U.S.
There is low UPS shipping on the tortilla presses.)  You can see a
picture of the Whisper mill on my web site.  Go to Grain Mill.  Sometime
this week I hope to get the Ultra Mill on the site.

We also have the Bosch coffee grinder that will do seeds and rice.  It
is $74.50. (with low UPS shipping)

The 8" Revel tortilla maker is $39.95.  I use this one in my classes all
the time and really like it.  It is very dependable and the price is
right on it too. The picture is on my web site (boschusa.net) in the
Appliance section.

The Villa Ware Giant 10" Grand Wrap is $69.95.   This is listed on my
web site (but I didn't put a picture since it looks like the 8" only a
bit bigger."