From:
Margaret Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margaret Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:30:41 -0400

Hi Listees,

After reading Tamara's (Sacramento) message this
morning about "How Doctors Think," I felt compelled
to add more info about the author, Dr.Jerome Groopman.

He's written several books, most of which I've read
(except this one) and highly recommend his books.

They're very insightful and written for the layperson.
I just checked Amazon.com and his previous books are
still available.   Just reading Tamara's message has inspired me to
purchase the above book.  And, I have kept all of his previous
books for reference and loan to special people
in my life.

Margaret Green
Ridgecrest, CA