From:
Set Digest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:38:54 -0600

Hi,

I have been diagnosed with CD for 9 years now.  I have five kids and none
have been diagnosed with CD thus far.

This April my second son had what looks like an attack of poison ivy on
the fronts of his shins.  He had gone wading in a boggy irrigation ditch
to catch pollywogs and I assumed he caught it there.  Well, we have been
putting caladryl and then some sort of prescription poison ivy med on it
for four months now.  He tries so hard not to scratch but ends up re
enflaming it constantly--I thought he was spreading the poison ivy oil.

Now four months into this thing, he has small wort like bumps, some pin
size and some larger all over his elbows and behind his legs and on his
back.  He is just a skin mess!!

I looked at the archives and gleaned a little info about tests and iodine
etc.  Are there any of you with DH on the list who can tell me about it
and your diagnosis and symptoms?

Thanks so much guys....you're the best.

Shellie

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!