From:
Stacey Nagel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stacey Nagel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 16:25:33 -0500

My family and friends are going on the 7-Day Disney Cruise the middle of
June. We chose Disney not only for the kids but also because of the
company's track record in accomodating special diets. My daughter and I
have had great gf meals at Walt Disney World in the parks and in the
restaurants on the grounds. We were also treated well at Disney's Vero
Beach Resort.

Given the length of this trip, I'm a little bit more concerned about having
diversity in our meals while on board. I have had preliminary conversations
with the Food Manager, but was wondering if anyone had any personal
experience or suggestions they might be able to share?

Thanks.

Stacey
Coral Springs, FL