From:
Becca Buffum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 21:18:03 -0400

I am having a sort of bizarre reaction/symptom and don't know if it is
Celiac related or not. I almost hesitate to ask this question- I definitely
believe that Celiac is not the root of all evil, and that symptoms exist
that have nothing to do with CD. But this list seems to have experience with
a wide array of issues- so I'm tossing this out there in case anyone has any
ideas. I also know this isn't a medical list so I'm not expecting a
diagnosis- maybe just some ideas.

This is a little gross- Lately I've been waking up with a heavy white film
in my mouth. the inside of my lips, tongue and teeth are covered with this
goo. It seems like the skin inside my moth is shedding and accumulating into
this white mess. I can't attribute it to anything in particular but it seems
like it might be a reaction of sorts- to something.

Is this just totally bizarre?

Thanks- sorry for the unappetizing description.

Becca