From:
Cecilia Vohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:21:05 -0800

Hi, everyone!

I got a message from Gillian's Foods, the great rolls people, which
stated my vagueness in my summary about Ener-G Foods about one person
who stated to avoid all Ener-G Foods breads as they tasted like
styrofoam to her.  I did not make it clear that it was Ener-G Foods she
was talking about, NOT Gillian's.  I have heard nothing but praise about
Gillian's Foods products.  My deepest apologies to Gillian's and to
anyone searching for good gluten-free product and they were mislead.  I
sincerely did not mean to offend and was just ineptly passing on
information.  And since that time, I purchased some Ener-G Foods tapioca
bread at my little health food store here locally, toasted it, and it
was delicious!  It was lighter and nuttier than any commercial brands so
far.  Thanks for clearing that up, Bob at Gillian's!

Cecilia