From:
Joseph Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:47:36 -0400

Hello Fellow List Serve Members,
Below is my summary of Smirnoff Vodka.

There were 67 responses to my inquiry whether Smirnoff Vodka was GF

60 out of 67 people said that they believe it is GF because they use it
have not had a reaction.

2 out of 67 actually had a response from the Smirnoff company stating
that their vodka is distilled with corn, therefore it is GF.

4 out of 67 said that they are now drinking potato vodkas but would like
to know if Smirnoff is gf.

1 out of 67 said that they get a reaction from Smirnoff.  I question
what they were mixing it with!

Thanks so much for the response to my question.  I am always amazed at
the celiac community and how generous they are with their time.  God
will bless each and every one of you for the love that you give to your
fellow man.

Regards,
God Bless you and yours,
Donna,