From:
Michael Coe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 20:15:21 -0500

Last week, I ate -- very well -- at Cashion's Eat Place, 1819 Columbia Road,
N.W.  (202) 797-1819.

The waitress (after consulting the chef) was very helpful in identifying
items on the menu I could eat.  I went with the grilled portobello mushroom
with escargots, veal medallions with steamed vegetables and new potatoes,
and a flourless chocolate torte.  It was the tastiest meal I've had since
diagnosis, and I didn't notice any reactions later from the food.

Figure on about $40 per person for three courses with wine, tax & tip.  Not
an everyday thing for me, but it's great for an occasional treat!

-- Mike

Michael E. Coe
Arlington, Virginia, USA