Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:06:21 EDT

Hello,  I'd like to hear from any of you who are patients of either Dr.
Martin Greene or Dr. Michael Schuffler in the Seattle area, and your experiences
with the doctor.  Or, any persons who see either Dr. Brandabur or Dr. Michael
Gluck at Virginia Mason (both are GIs).

I'd like to hear how you like your doctor for celiac treatment follow up.  I
also would like to get a second opinion on the original diagnosis if
possible.....

For those of you (hope it is not many) who also have fibromyalgia, please let
me know if you have been a patient of Dr. Andrew Holman, a rheumatologist, of
Renton, and the success of your treatment.   I greatly appreciate it!

Thank you.  Rose