From:
Gluten Free Canada <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gluten Free Canada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:32:06 -0700

We are now accepting writing contributions for a book to be entitled,
"Gluten Free for the Soul". Emphasis is on the mental and emotional aspects
of dealing with a disease that few recognize, but which affects a large part
of our daily living.

Categories for submission include:
- The Many Faces of Gluten Sensitivity
- The Journey to Diagnosis
- The Road to Recovery
- The Social Implications of Being Gluten Free
- Some Controversies Surrounding Celiac Disease

Please feel free to suggest a new category.

Contributions can reflect any mood or emotion including anger and
frustration, relief and joy at one's return to health, and can even be
humorous or satirical. The format is open and may include essay, short
story, poetry, correspondence, quotation, or cartoon.

Each contribution used in the book will be credited with the author's name
and location, if desired. A generous portion of the proceeds from the sale
of this book will be donated to research and/or awareness of gluten
intolerance.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know. We would be
happy to respond to any concerns or inquiries.  For more info please visit
our website at http://www.glutenfreecanada.com or send your email message to

In addition to "Gluten Free for the Soul", we offer GF Restaurant Dining
Cards, Free Printable Awareness Posters, a great links page, and new tax
info for Canadians.

Thank you.

Janice @ GlutenFreeCanada