From:
Dara Skydancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 20:34:38 -0500

In the back of the book that i recently posted from (about different
flours and their uses) there are 22 pages of information on various sorces
of:
Air filters and purifiers
Allergy identification
Associations and Allergy Information
Baked Goods
Cleaning Products
Condiments
Dairy Substitutes and Goat's Milk Products
Filters, Air
Filters, Water
Foods, General
Food storage and Equipment
Fruits Nuts and Seeds
Meat, Fish and Game
Nutritional Supplements
Pasta, Wheat-free
Snacks and prepared foods

I can concisely reproduce this list, if anyone wants.  I don't think that
would really be going against copywright laws as names and addresses are
pretty much public domain. One other thing, it was published in 1984 so
some of these might be out of date.

Let me know by replying directly to my ID, though, as it has to go back to
the library soon <smile>

Dara