From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:11:15 -0500

A few days ago I wrote the list asking if anyone used Nature's Path Source
of Life vitamins.  They were highly recommended by my homeopathic MD.  I
have tried several times to contact them to ask about the "young barley
leaves" and whether their product is considered gf.  I have never gotten any
response from the e-mails I sent, or from talking to the machine at their
"customer service" number.

I recieved 10 responses.  All agree it would be foolish to take chances with
this vitamin.  Most of them  had the same result I did... no return response
from Nature's Path.  I was curious to see if someone had actually reached
them and talked about it with them.

Since no one who replied was actually able to talk to them, it only
reinforces my decision to reject this product and look for something else.
If you use a multi-vitamin that is gluten free and covers a wide range of
good things, I would like suggestions.  I intend to begin comparisons today.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me with your own personal experiences
with this company.
Anne Barfield

San Antonio, Texas
www.chickenparadise.com