Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 20:01:51 -0600

I have no new products this month.  I have no scheduled dates for
demonstrating our products.  That's because we are working on
something really really big.  I'd love to tell you what it is but I
can't yet.  Well, maybe I'll tell you.   No, No, No..... can't say
anything yet.

Our pizzas, tea cakes, and flatbread are still flying out the door.
Our door's going to be getting even bigger.... whoops.  I'm not
supposed to say anything yet.

You can now find our products at Meadowsweet Market in Souix City, SD.

Don't forget, you can buy our products at www.madwomanfoods.com or
find retail stores where our stuff is sold at "Where to Buy" on our
website.    All of our products are made with nutritious almond meal
which makes them low glycemic (will not raise your blood glucose).
Did you read the latest on nut oil.... it is really good for the
cardiac system.  Eat nuts and save a heart which may be yours!

I'm sitting here eating one of our new ********* products and sipping
a cup of tea.  Wish I could tell you what I"m eating but you'll just
have to wait until next month.  It's round and chewy and yummy and
it's gone now.  Sorry I couldn't share but then again I don't think I
would because it was really good.  Wait, here's another new
product...  wow!  I'm in gluten-free heaven.  Yikes.... what's
this... another new product.  I'm going to need more tea.  Ahhhh the
life of a gluten-free taster.   How did I get so lucky!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Bren
Madwoman Foods

*******