Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:40:17 -0400

CLAN THOMPSON - We've updated info on about 367 items in our drug
SmartList, including 173 over the counter meds, 170 prescription meds
and 24 items in the "everything else" category (skin contact items).
In addition two new over the counter drugs were added to our list.

The new drug SmartList contains 1532 items, including 521 for celiac
vegetarians.

As always, all of our information is carefully checked and verified
directly with the drug manufacturers themselves -- and we include
their phone numbers with each entry in case you want to contact them
as well.

You can get the drug SmartList for just HALF-PRICE when you buy the
food SmartList at the same time. For more info, or to purchase the
drug SmartList now, visit us online at
www.clanthompson.com/celiacsite and click on Products/Catalog.