From:
Holly Umbach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holly Umbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 18:49:13 -0400

Gluten Free BBQ @ Capella's Market
In honor of Eugene Gluten Intolerance Group's 1st Anniversary

Saturday, August 18th.
BBQ starts at 12:00 noon and lasts until the food is gone

*They will raffle off a bike and the proceeds will go to Eugene GIG. The bike
raffle will be at 4:00 pm.

*Capella's will have 3 staff members who will give a tour of the store and help
folks locate products that may interest them.

During the BBQ, we will have a GIG information table set up. Last February we
had a table at a gluten-free demo day. It was fun meeting people who wanted
information about gluten intolerance and telling them about GF foods that are
now available. If you would like to help welcome people, share information, or
take money for the BBQ, please contact:
Diane: 343-0459, email: [log in to unmask]

Visit our website at:
www.gigbranches.org/eugene