Date:
Thu, 13 May 2010 18:29:22 EDT

My husband is gluten free and was very excited to hear that Olive Garden
had a gf menu. My husband ordered the gf penne and asked if he could have the
meat sauce on it.
The waitress said no because the penne came frozen to them just like a
frozen dinner that had marinara sauce on it when it was frozen. She said they
had to order it that way because they "couldn't guarantee that their water was
gf"
We were shocked that they offered gf items that was frozen and heated in
the microwave. Just wanted to pass this on. We left the restaurant and went to
Outback.  Judi Meyer from NY