Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2014 20:10:48 -0500

Hi All~~

I just happened on to this trick for GF individual pizzas, but it turned
out so good that I wanted to share.

I love Against the Grain rolls and baguettes, and I love pizza, but most of
the frozen GF pizzas don't have enough meat and veggies on them for me to
want to buy them. So...

Preheat oven to 425 degrees and put pizza pan in oven to preheat.

Slice as many Against the Grain rolls in half as you have ingredients
for...or prepare only one...it's up to you. The rolls are only about 3 1/2"
in diameter. One package of rolls will make eight individual pizzas. Spread
tomato sauce on one half of the roll and add a combination of Italian
seasonings or McCormick's Perfect Pinch Italian seasoning. Add diced onion,
mushrooms, olives, etc. Add several dime-sized bits/balls of Johnsonville
ground sausage (mild, hot or sweet), cooked or not - the sausage will cook
when you bake the pizza. Add 8-10 mini-sized Hormel turkey pepperoni
slices. Top it all with your cheese of choice. Place the roll halves on the
preheated pan and bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and beginning
to brown. The roll will be crispy.

Both Johnsonville sausage and Hormel mini-sized turkey pepperoni slices are
GF. I made only one pizza as a test. Tomorrow night I'm planning to make up
various types of pizzas, then before baking, wrap them up in plastic wrap
and foil and freeze for nights I want a pizza, but don't want to buy a big
one. If you're really hungry, you'll probably want more than one.

Enjoy!

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas