Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:15:29 -0500

My son is going to Canada on a business trip this week.  His hotel is in
Edmonton and he has located some good gf dining info in that area.

His concern is that he will be in a plant in the city of Fort Saskatchewan
for lunches.  I gather it is about an hour from Edmonton.  He is currently
planning on packing a bunch of meal bars to have as back up but is hoping to
find some gf dining options in the area close to the plant.

If any of you live in or have visited the city of Fort Saskatchewan he would
very much appreciate any information you could share on  gf dining locally.

Thanks for your help!

Becky in Texas