From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2016 12:36:50 -0400

I never realized there were so many - I live in the Dallas area and have never seen any of these - I have to shop more closely.

Canyon Bakehouse - 12  for and 1 not so good - one person said the reason it was so good - they grind up caraway seeds in the dough

Three Bakers - they have a website and ship.  The owner told me she didn't think she should post because she's the owner - wrong - we love to hear from the owners. - 4 others recommended it

Schar's deli style - 2

Schar's artesen Grain bread -1

Udi's Rye style - 4 yes - 1 not so good

Trader Joe's Rye Ryeless - 2

Katz - 2

Molly's gf Bakery - Pewaukee, WI - they ship

Udi's fake rye - 2 - 1 not so good

My computer quit in the middle - I apologize if I miss any.

I always purchase Glutino's grain bread - surprised they're not on the list - they make terrific products

Phyllis Chinn

*******
*******