From:
Amy McGovern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy McGovern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 21:01:12 -0600

I had the luck to visit a whole foods with a gluten-free bakery
recently and fell in love with the cherry pie and the blueberry
muffins.  Since there are no whole foods in OK (is anyone from WF
listening?  We need one!), I'm wondering if anyone has a recipe for
blueberry muffins like the ones that whole foods makes!

Thanks!

-Amy in OK