From:
Kelly Rohlfs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:55:15 -0800

Next meeting of the celiac support group at Stanford University is Wed.,
Feb. 17, 6:30-8:00 pm, at Cowell Student Health Center, corner of Cowell
Lane and Campus Drive East, Stanford University.  After a general
discussion, we will have a bread tasting party.  Bring your favorite bread,
homemade or store bought, and the recipe or purchase info.  We will have
toasters, butter and jam.

Everyone is invited, not just students.

For more information, contact Kelly Rohlfs

650-725-4771