From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 10:55:59 EDT

Hello!

I am moving our July 14th meeting to Starbucks in Puyallup (by the "old
Safeway"). The school where we normally meet will be closed down (no power,
etc.) for the summer. Starbucks was available for our group from 6:00 - 7:00,
a  half hour earlier than normal.

Please try to come! Our last meeting was so helpful. We shared info that we
 gathered from the conference, laughed, ate and enjoyed the company and
support.

Let's try to get a plan for our August meeting - do we want to have one?
Should we meet at someone's house, and have a BBQ or pot luck? Heather
offered  her house, as well and Jan, so we could do that if we would like.

I'll see you July 14th! Oh, and if you took notes (myself included) from
our last meeting, try to bring copies to share.

Trish
(PS - I am charged $19 a month for Meetup.com. If everyone could  donate a
couple dollars to continue this medium, that would be wonderful. Many
wonderful things have come from the web site.)

For more information, please contact [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222887319x1201497660/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)