From:
Lisa R Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa R Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:32:04 -0500

**********MONA’S GLUTEN FREE**********

Hello Everyone!

  With plenty of summer ahead of us we’d like to remind you of how Mona’s
Mixes can add to your festivities.  Our Happy Day Cake Mix can be served
plain, with fresh summer berries and cream or totally decked to the nines
with decorative icing to delight the GF birthday guy or gal.  Here’s what
one of our customers recently had to say about this great product:

“I just wanted to let you know that finding your Happy Day Cake Mix has
changed the way my family sees Gluten Free dessert!  Finally, a cake that is
not only moist and without the grit I often find in GF foods but it tastes
fantastic too.  Thanks for making this product and allowing me to make a
cake all of my family enjoys”.   Kari, Little Rock, A

  Our Sunny Bun & Pizza Mix also opens up many doors in your summertime
dining adventures.  This great mix is very easy to prepare and has a
multitude of uses.  In just minutes you can be on your way to wonderful
dinner rolls, hotdog or hamburger buns, sandwich / sub buns, pizza dough
that can actually be handled to shape properly, even stuff the crust with
some cheese!  You can even BBQ your pizza if you like!  Make simple
pita/flat breads to slice into wedges and serve with your favorite dip at
your next outdoor get together!  We’re not the only ones who think our Sunny
Bun & Pizza Mix is great, here’s what a customer wrote to tell us:

  “I never thought I’d enjoy a backyard bbq again.  Big burgers were always
my favorite and when I learned that I couldn’t have wheat, I thought my days
of enjoying this summertime staple were through.  I saw someone online
talking about using your Sunny Mix fo
r ‘big juicy burgers’ and knew I had to
try it myself.  WOW!!  How great to have this simple pleasure back in my
life.  No more saying ‘no thanks’ to bbq, now I say ‘I’ll bring the buns’!”
 Wendy, Colleyville, TX

  We love to hear from our customers and to be able to pass their praises
onto you!  With a line of 8 Great Gluten Free Baking Mixes, from Breads, to
Cakes, to Pizza and everything in between, we’re sure to have something for you!

  Visit our website today for more information on all of our products and
lots of great GF recipes.  While you’re there remember to enter to win a
Gift Certificate from Mona’s in our monthly drawing and sign up to receive
our free e-newsletter.

  We would like to wish you all a Happy Canada Day and Happy 4th of July!
We hope you and yours enjoy a wonderful and safe weekend, filled with
family, friends, fun and great Gluten Free foods.