From:
"John E. Cornell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 14:38:28 EDT

Like many other intractable social problems, I think we all have an
opinion about what's wrong with our health-care system, but I'm not sure
I'd care for any of the solutions I've heard discussed here or anywhere
else.

What I am certain of, however, is that we are just taking up band-width
discussing it here.  Even in Digest mode, it takes up time and paper to
deal with all these messages, and it doesn't make life any easier for my
family as my wife and  I care for our GF children.

Can we move off of this topic and onto more attainable topics, such as
perfecting a GF pizza that children will eat, or, perhaps, finding a
quality GF licorice?

||  John E. Cornell - Rockville, MD  ||